CO film school interest?

steve s

Lil-Rokslider
Hello all,

Grady Rawls from Living Sky Productions / Sun River Film School (Sun River Film School and Living Sky ~ GR-Productions) is looking to host a film school Aug 3-6 in CO or OR.WA - tbd based on interest Grady is an awesome teacher and top notch within the industry. I attended a recent school in OR - learned a ton and am happy to guys more about it if helpful.

Grady is filming in NZ and I told him I would help gauge CO interest... So, please shoot me a note if you are interested in attending a CO school that weekend. Logistics are being worked on, but looking to find reasonable housing in Winter Park, Summit County areas for 25 people. If anyone has thoughts on that, let me know as well. Cost is roughly $1,000. The links above answer a lot of details. Please reply, pm, or call me if you are interested.

Thanks, ss 970-471-4582

What is needed for one of these gear wise? I'd love to do something like this at some point but I have zero filming equipment. Just curious for future opportunities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is needed for one of these gear wise? I'd love to do something like this at some point but I have zero filming equipment. Just curious for future opportunities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had guys with anywhere from no video gear to $10k worth of stuff. GrittyB had some good podcasts on video gear a while back. Lots of good deals if you pick up used gear as well. Feel free to call me if I can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely interested, Colorado would be much easier than Oregon.

Thanks DVM - got you on the list. Anybody else interested in CO or know someone who might be? Great class and would definitely recommend Grady if you are thinking about it...

Back