Staff member
5048fcd69c3910e9bc56be6b7db37c5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I don’t have any good memes, but I just finished the challenge 2/3. Thanks for putting this on. I look forward to it every year.
It’s ok. We still like people without memes.

Thanks for taking on CBC ‘24!

Last edited:

sndmn11

WKR

Fatcamp

WKR
Oh my, what is this nonsense?

I missed the start this year. Gonna shoot a bit and get started. Not sure about distance.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my, what is this nonsense?

I missed the start this year. Gonna shoot a bit and get started. Not sure about distance.
hurry! I think only a few spots left, and the meme lords have landed so the whole thing migh be over anyway

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
as we near 100 shooters, I was checking the Challenge thread pages 3-5 this morning, some notables

--more than a few guys have finished

--good to see quite a few new shooters

--still plenty of misses on a 3-day challenge, be curious when it all ends what @CorbLand finds on hits vs misses in the 5 day vs 3 day challenge

-- I see no solid correlation between distance and misses, i.e. shorter distances have plenty of misses; to me means guys are more accurately assesing personal MER ( @realunlucky isn't going to have anything to do if he's not busting dudes shooting 25 that could shoot 60 lol)

--love the consistent comments that the CBC gets guys shooting sooner in the year. Goal!

--quite a few trad/compound entries

-- @ResearchinStuff nothing wrong with going back to the drawing board. Good call (post #97)
-- @Wolf13 ( post #85) way to push through the surgery (wrist?) and finish the challenge. I'm betting day 3 was a still a dead turkey
-- @Battle as Snyder says, "letting down is a skill" Good finish (post #76)
-- @CM what's a 1/16th of an inch? lol. Appreciate your honesty, (post #60)
-- @Dioni A !!! impressive for deciding you need to start archery hunting in August 2023 lol (post #56)
-- @lngbstr good showing for your first CBC (post #55)
-- @brentr9 good to see a Georgian shooting 45yds, and shooting well (post #51)

I'll check pages 1&2 in next few days.

(and disclaimer, just because I went through pages 3-5, or liked any certain post, doesn't imply the guys who shot three arrrows are qualified, Mods will make a final determination on that.)

@Howard Mee @realunlucky