Colorado Draw results 2023

Thanks for the clarification! Indeed, I was looking at R. Figured something was off, that jump just seemed to much.
No worries. I just happened to be looking at 2022 76 odds.
We have to at least do all our own data analysis and help each other out around here since the Govt is no help, lol.

I put in for E076O1R and did not draw with min required for 2022. I think we at least saw a 1 point creep in all 76 hunts. If NW unit apps were down and offset the rest of the state with an increase we will see it in the data when released. I am way to into this stuff, but love every second of protecting my rights and yours.

Usually i get a text for my CC on certain purchase limits. Didnt get one and my gut was sinking reading this thread. Nothing changed online and no email yet.

My wife met up with me for lunch and casually asked what i wasted $700 on the credit card this time. I about fell out of my chair. She got the notification this morning and didnt tell me. 😅

Mine hit my account already... my group was drawn. Hearing that the snow killed off a whole lot of the herd in our unit... still got that tag though. I'll be spending the entire season up there to fill it!

Again with the unit numbers?

I don't understand the logic behind putting unit numbers on a public platform. Are these units well known? Yes, but now you're making them even more well known to people, and poleople wonder why we have point creep in these "top tier" units!?

Why? If someone could please present to me a logical explanation of why putting unit numbers, even well known units, on a public forum to talk about?

Just so you know, no matter the answer, I'll say the logic is flawed
Couldn’t think of anything but a smart ass response which I wouldn’t consider as “logical”. So there ya go. Let’s hope meat eater doesn’t ruin another one.

Are people still getting CC hits this late in the day or are you just noticing them from earlier?

I’m still hoping…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back