Colorado group app

KsRancher

WKR
I am not the greatest as computer stuff. Going to do my first group application for my two boys for deer. Is it a pretty easy thing to do? Doing some reading on the cdow website it seems fairly easy. Last year they both would have drawn with the points they have. I don't want them to apply separately because I want them both to draw or only my youngest. I don't just want my oldest to draw by himself. He has had 2 Colorado tags already and it's little brothers turn to do some hunting. My oldest brought it up that it wouldn't be that fair if he would draw and the youngest doesn't. So going to try the group app and hope they both draw.

Anything that seems important on a group app that is easily screwed up? Thanks

OP
KsRancher

KsRancher

WKR
I am happy to help and we can meet virtually to share your screen while you apply for everyone.

Send me a PM if you'd like that kind of help.
Thanks. Going to try it this evening. Will see how it goes. Be in touch if I have issues

cnelk

WKR
Is one of your boys a 'youth'?
If so, he will automatically get preference over the older one.

That's a good idea. Creating a group app will be the best but it's a bit technical to do. You have to reach out to a good programmer

PassCreek

FNG
Thanks. Going to try it this evening. Will see how it goes. Be in touch if I have issues
It's super easy. Enter the group leader first. For one app, indicate he's the group leader when it asks about applying in a group. For the other say you're applying as a group but not the group leader and put in the group leader's CID.