Colorado S74

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
This is a long shot, but has anyone ever hunted S74? All my clean living finally awarded me a coveted sheep tag. I am hoping, that since it is a sheep tag that know one would mind sending me a couple waypoints. Grizzly Creek seems to be where all the sheep are harvested. The unit has a healthy herd that G&F estimates to be between 40-50. Harvest success is high and I don’t want to be the one to change that. Any information would be appreciated. Just send me a PM and thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seth

WKR
Congrats! Enjoy the entire experience. Join RMBS and make every effort to attend the sheep and goat orientation.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Almost all the fun of sheep hunting IMO is summer scouting, get out there and find them; I mean harvest points are public knowledge so it’s a good place to start

Congratulations on your tag, hope you have a great hunt. Did you draw as nonresident? I looked hard at that unit but decided to apply in a different one and drew nothing but another preference point.

HiMtnHntr

WKR
This is a long shot, but has anyone ever hunted S74? All my clean living finally awarded me a coveted sheep tag. I am hoping, that since it is a sheep tag that know one would mind sending me a couple waypoints. Grizzly Creek seems to be where all the sheep are harvested. The unit has a healthy herd that G&F estimates to be between 40-50. Harvest success is high and I don’t want to be the one to change that. Any information would be appreciated. Just send me a PM and thank you.

So you’re the one who got my tag…. Good luck and keep us posted!

OP
E

elkhuntrr75

Lil-Rokslider
Almost all the fun of sheep hunting IMO is summer scouting, get out there and find them; I mean harvest points are public knowledge so it’s a good place to start

I am going to try and make it up there twice this summer. A week in July and a week in August. I should have a pretty good lay of the land and will know where the sheep typically hang out.

IanCOLO

FNG
RMBS meet and greet is good. Going on a sheep count with biologists is great too. The info you can get from that experience is priceless on getting ready for your hunt.

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
My wife killed a nice ram in there in 2013 and I've helped quite a few others since then. I know the unit well. Let me know if I can help out.