Compression Running Pants/Tights. I need suggestions

twall13

WKR
So perhaps this isn't the best forum to post this on but I figure it's worth a shot as I know most guys on Rokslide are gear junkies and there are a lot of runners on here as well. I'm looking for a decent set of compression running pants or tights to keep me warm while running in temperatures below freezing. I'm hoping to get some for around $50 but I'm open to searching for sales, etc. to find what I want. I'd like them to have some sort of reflective properties somewhere as part of my typical running route ends up crossing a few roads. A pocket of some sort is a bonus but not mandatory. I'm unsure on weather I need/want a wind blocking layer but would like them to have some thermal properties as my current pants don't do much for insulation and my thighs get fairly cold after a few miles. I've never used compression running tights before but if they have some reflective properties I'd like to give them a go. Of course I can always wear my hunting base layers under some pants but I was hoping to get down to one layer.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Sugoi Jack Tight, but it's not $50. You'll need to spend a bit more to get something that'll last. I manage a running store, your options are vast.

OP
twall13

twall13

WKR
Sugoi Jack Tight, but it's not $50. You'll need to spend a bit more to get something that'll last. I manage a running store, your options are vast.

If I need to spend more than $50 I will but I'd like to get a better feel for what's out there and what features are worth paying for.

Better reflectivity, cut, fit and longevity of the fabric are what you're paying more for. $65 should get you some great ones!