Cooper rifles

CodyB

Lil-Rokslider
I am starting to shop around for a Cooper rifle but unfortunately dealers are very limited in this area so I will probably have to order and have a rifle shipped. I have looked on Gunbroker, Guns America, and Cove Creek but are there any other dealers that are worth checking and chatting with that carry a good selection of Cooper rifles? I am looking at M52 Excalibur and the M92 Backcountry.

I don't know if they ship for sure. It Trader Brothers in Lolo MT carries them and is only a short distance from the cooper factory and office I. stevensville.

garyw

FNG
I bought a cooper m92 in august. the closest cooper dealer is 200 miles from me. I googled cooper dealers and started calling them there's not much room on prices. I found my m92 on line and bought it sight unseen. I had done as much research as possible and talked to their CS several times, they are very helpful with any questions. I was going to buy a m52 excalibur but the m92's came out, for about $ 500.00 more you get a lot of extra's plus the difference in weight. whittakers guns usually carries 25-30 rifles in stock at any given time and had a few new old stock in the $1850.00 range. the m92 backcountry rifle is one fine rifle. I just recently bought a cooper-best of the west in 300WM but I haven't shot it yet but I am sure it will also be a good shooter. there is about 3lbs difference in weight. what ever cooper you get you will like.

Bought the last 5 guns i purchased from online dealers. Hard to find what you want instock locally.
I always start with searching on slickguns.com and gunbuyer.com
Just bought a new Tikka T3x from place in Tx and had it shipped in.
If you know for sure what you want and don't need to pick them up and see if it feels right online has been good for me.

May have been way off base with the online dealer suggestion. Didn't know much about cooper rifles. They look several steps above the rifles i buy online. Not sure you could find such nice rifles on the sites i suggested.
Now i want one!

archer109

FNG
Scheels is a good one at least here in ND. I got a helluva xmas present from wife and kids being a cooper long range in 338 lapua! Didn't need that big of caliber but fills the void I guess and can't complain got good family!! But unfortunately have to wait until June.

I always see some in stock in scheels stores locally when in there so give them a call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RdRdrFan

WKR
I ordered a couple of Coopers in November. Did a lot of research and the best price and service I found was with Matt at Trader Brothers. I ordered exactly what I wanted on both guns and they will ship to my local FFL when they receive them from Cooper. I'm considering another one now and wouldn't call anyone other than Matt. Great service and a few places had prices that were close to what Matt quoted me but none matched his helpfulness. Many were priced higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk