Covid Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob5589

WKR
Wife did, had pretty significant swelling in lymph nodes in neck for 2 days. Seems to be common in women. Pfizer. I won't get a booster although I have been vaxxed with Moderna.

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
Sore arm and a mild headache for me the day after the booster. Similar to the first and second shots. Pfizer all three times.

LostArra

WKR
When will the world stop referring to the covid "shot" as a vaccine?
I received a smallpox vaccine as a child.
I received a polio vaccine as a child.
I'm old so I had chicken pox, measles and mumps. So no vaccine needed.

Definition from dictionary: vaccine provides "immunity".
Definition from CDC changes the definition from immunity to "protection".

Pocoloco

Lil-Rokslider
Just found out my friend’s, who died of a heart attack two weeks after getting the vaccine, mother had a heart attack on Christmas day. Apparently the parents got vaccinated after Charley passed, which if true, I do not understand. His mother was also healthy, she probably weighed 115 soaking wet. Thankfully she survived and is recovering in the hospital. I believe there is a link between getting vaccinated and heart attacks. This is the ultimate “side effect” and totally related to this thread and it comes with huge cost. My friends obituary, he was taken way too early: https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/21238815/Charley-Lowery

loadsandlattes

Lil-Rokslider
First vaccine wasn't bad, second was pretty rough. The booster absolutely destroyed me for about 48 hours. I was running a fever within a couple of hours and felt like I had flu for a couple days.

Haven't had the booster, but it didn't go well for Carlos Tejada, deputy Asia editor for The New York Times.

Don't know if one can post links, so figured you can do your own search on the name if you want to read about it.

Phizer 1st shot, only tenderness at injection site for 2 days, 2nd Pfizer, same reaction as first, Booster (also Pfizer) only tenderness at injection site. No other complications.

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't been boosted yet but I absolutely will before my next international hunt.

Myocarditis risk from the vaccine is anywhere from 1 in 6,000 to 1 in 40,000 (from peer-reviewed studies).

Risk of severe Covid, depending on demographic, is about 1 in 100 to as low as 1 in 1,000.

For me its not a difficult decision when considering the overwhelming majority of those who have died are unvaxxed. I am getting tired of reading stories and GoFundMe pages when Covid deniers and anti-vaxxers die off with their families asking "how did this happen??" Sorry, but I am running real low on empathy.

Just found out my friend’s, who died of a heart attack two weeks after getting the vaccine, mother had a heart attack on Christmas day. Apparently the parents got vaccinated after Charley passed, which if true, I do not understand. His mother was also healthy, she probably weighed 115 soaking wet. Thankfully she survived and is recovering in the hospital. I believe there is a link between getting vaccinated and heart attacks. This is the ultimate “side effect” and totally related to this thread and it comes with huge cost. My friends obituary, he was taken way too early: https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/21238815/Charley-Lowery
Can you tell me what the link is? What is it that causes these heart attacks? And what percentage of vaccine recipients have this "side effect" ?

Wrench

WKR
Just found out my friend’s, who died of a heart attack two weeks after getting the vaccine, mother had a heart attack on Christmas day. Apparently the parents got vaccinated after Charley passed, which if true, I do not understand. His mother was also healthy, she probably weighed 115 soaking wet. Thankfully she survived and is recovering in the hospital. I believe there is a link between getting vaccinated and heart attacks. This is the ultimate “side effect” and totally related to this thread and it comes with huge cost. My friends obituary, he was taken way too early: https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/21238815/Charley-Lowe

They can't hide it any longer.

Vandy321

WKR
I haven't been boosted yet but I absolutely will before my next international hunt.

Myocarditis risk from the vaccine is anywhere from 1 in 6,000 to 1 in 40,000 (from peer-reviewed studies).

Risk of severe Covid, depending on demographic, is about 1 in 100 to as low as 1 in 1,000.

For me its not a difficult decision when considering the overwhelming majority of those who have died are unvaxxed. I am getting tired of reading stories and GoFundMe pages when Covid deniers and anti-vaxxers die off with their families asking "how did this happen??" Sorry, but I am running real low on empathy.
Pretty easy to manipulate the data on this one. Myocarditis has been most prominant in males aged 25-40...assuming these studies you didn't reference with a link used all age groups and genders...funny how all of the sudden it seems like a very low percentage, right?

Wrench

WKR
If the CDC finally has enough pressure to report it... pay attention. And what exactly is "mild heart disease"?

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty easy to manipulate the data on this one. Myocarditis has been most prominant in males aged 25-40...assuming these studies you didn't reference with a link used all age groups and genders...funny how all of the sudden it seems like a very low percentage, right?
Of course any statistical information can be skewed, but I have full confidence anyone who wants to look up the data has the ability to do so on their own. The trouble is, most will only seek out data that reinforces the opinion they have already formed, its called confirmation bias.

Vandy321

WKR
Of course any statistical information can be skewed, but I have full confidence anyone who wants to look up the data has the ability to do so on their own. The trouble is, most will only seek out data that reinforces the opinion they have already formed, its called confirmation bias.
Kinda like you seeking out the data to reinforce the opinion you already have that the vaccine is "safe", all while admitting that data can be easilly skewed...that kind of confirmation bias?

Status
Not open for further replies.