Creme and sugar coffee drinkers. Found one!

boom

WKR
I drink my coffee black. My brother does the creme/sugar thing. It is funny and painful to watch him do coffee on backpack trips. I found this yesterday at a Korean grocery store. I tried one and it was damn good. Tad weak but great coffee flavor! Pretty creamy and lightly sweet as well. Only 5gr of sugar. $10 bucks for 100 servings individually packed. Do much cheaper than the Starbucks ripoff.
yge4ajum.jpg

strawhunt

FNG
That looks alot better than the starbucks $1 each serving coffee, I want to try this because I have been just doing tea and it just isnt the same as a cup of coffee in the morning

dotman

WKR
I read somewhere that Trader Joes has an instant coffee with creme and sugar but haven't checked it out yet, might be worth exploring.

OP
B

boom

WKR
I read somewhere that Trader Joes has an instant coffee with creme and sugar but haven't checked it out yet, might be worth exploring.

i have this one in my pack now. i havent tried it yet. been clearing out my costco box of starbucks VIA. the TJ one is a bigger pack for sure.

The Trader Joe's stuff is really, really sweet. I bought some last year and it was basically drinking sugar water, couldn't stand it.

OP
B

boom

WKR
The Trader Joe's stuff is really, really sweet. I bought some last year and it was basically drinking sugar water, couldn't stand it.

S..i'd be happy to send you a fistfull of the Korean stuff to try..\

i've wasted alot of your time talking FirstLite, and more recently, BlackGold.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
We just add a packet of sugar and a packet of coffeemate to each cup of coffee. Amazon is a great source for the packets as well as Starbucks vias, I typically only pay around $30 for 50 when I order them that way. Have also grown to really like the tasters choice in hazelnut flavor, they are much less expensive but also not as strong.