Crispi Thor ll for this years sheep hunt

mod7rem

FNG
I used these boots on this years Stone Sheep hunt and was very happy with them. Over the years I’ve used Meindle, Lowa and Kennetrek.
My favorite pair in the past was Lowa Tech Lite Hunter, and I wound up keeping them way past their expiry date because they were no longer being made.
Crispi Thor ll is very similar to me. Very light weight with a stiff sole. The soles are narrower than others and fits my feet like they were molded specifically for me. They handle rocks great with heavy pack with no pressure points or bruising on the bottom of my feet. The narrower sole makes the boots more nimble in navigating rocks.
Heavy loaded downhill was no problem, my toes never contacted the front of the toe box. The gortex liner held up great and never once got wet feet in wet grass/brush, creeks, rain.
14 days of hiking and climbing with pack, two of which was loaded heavy with a ram and my feet had no issues what so ever.
Very impressed with them.

Last edited:
I went with Lowa Tibet GTX this year in a 10 W. Nine days with all kinds of weather except snow. Also backpacked in and out of two drainages and came out with a Ram on our backs. Boots were excellent for my feet as well.

Mtncowboy

Lil-Rokslider
I'm glad you have enjoyed them. I LOVED my Crispi Thor I and used them for elk, sheep, goat, deer, birds, etc, but my Thor II haven't been as good as the original.