Crossroad stabilizer and or spider archery stabilizer?????????

trkyslr

WKR
Anyone have info on either of these stabilizers?? Experiences?? Quality??? Opinions?? Anything??? Both of these have my interest for a new bow I plan on getting this fall.... just like to hear any info on these as I’d rather support a new smaller company that has great gear.

Not the two you listed but look at TAP. The new ones are thin and I have been very pleased so far.

OR Archer

WKR
I use and sell the Spider bars. Really good quality at decent prices. Good company to deal with as well.

jm1607

WKR
I'm torn in between the Spider and the Bstinger Microhex. I really want to try the new Bstinger material but the Spiders look so clean and well built

Are you guys using the Tracker or Predator?

Last edited:

jm1607

WKR
10” Predator with 5oz of weight and a quick disconnect.

Is it pretty good with vibes? I notice it doesn't have a rubber dampener like the tracker..

Also, have you shot the new Bstinger? Do they really feel better than carbon or it pretty gimmicky?

OR Archer

WKR
I used BStinger Pro Maxx prior. If your looking at the thinner bar models I’d go with the Tracker. The Micro Hexx is alright but I’d take the Tracker. Better feel and it looks better.

jm1607

WKR
I used BStinger Pro Maxx prior. If your looking at the thinner bar models I’d go with the Tracker. The Micro Hexx is alright but I’d take the Tracker. Better feel and it looks better.

I'm not necessarily looking for a thin bar, it's just kinda worked out that way lol. Before the ata show I was planning on running a bowfinger stabilizer but the material of the Microhex intrigued me. And the Spiders just look really nice, both models. I actually like the way the predator looks better, just looks cleaner to me. But truthfully, I think all 3 look good so I'm really just looking at performance. It will be for a rear bar on my Rize using a bowfinger rear mount. The Rize has a little more vibes than some of the other bows around so whatever dampens best would be ideal...

Last edited:

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I recently purchased the crossroad 821 and have really enjoyed the flexibility of different lengths. Cannot comment on the spyder one but would definitely recommend the crossroad stab.

OP
T

trkyslr

WKR
bought the 12" spider bar and like it so far... well built and tough material. very solid

Elkhntr08

WKR
I’ve had a Crossroads 821 for 6 months now. Quality is outstanding and the flexibility is amazing. Rarely do I extend it out all the way, mainly just the first section. I don’t see any difference in POI from collapsed and extended. One of the best investments I’ve made.

bat-cave

WKR
Happy with the Crossroad 1017 ... gives me more confidence for the longer shots when I need it and can be a bit easier to carry on lond days when cpoveriong ground (particla extension it tucks under my armpit) .. weird, I know but it works for me!