Custom String-Cables

Matt G.

WKR
I just got some A3 and it took 2 months. Catfish has been good. I had some issue with ABB recently but they stood behind their product. Right now if I had to buy new I would go catfish or phantom.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

archp625

WKR
The only strings I can comment on are the Phantom. Mike Carter's son is making these and they are super nice. I did get the wax less Bloodline strings/cables. Mike has been in the business a long time and was the OG of string building and bow tuning. Something tells me his son was in the shop a bunch as an "apprentice" learning the craft.

I’ve had two sets of Vapor Trails that I haven’t been too happy with. Have a set of Catfish and plan to order another set.

Catfish! His products are A1! His customer service is A1! He’s talked to me on the phone about all kinds of bow questions. Mike is a nice guy who’s there for the fellow archer and he stands behind his product. I had a new set cut a serving on a binary cable 2 months ago. He said to send them back. I said to him I cannot prove or disprove that something I did or didn’t do caused this but I had used a cotton swab in all the cam tracks looking for burrs etc and found none. I said I’d gladly pay for the repair. The cables had 500+ shots through it. Mike replied and said in no way would he accept any form of payment. I had them back in 7 days from the time I mailed them. Also ZERO peep rotation from the day his strings are installed. None. Zip. Nada. Customer for life

Attachments

• IMG_6267.jpeg
    IMG_6267.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 13
There are so many quality string makers you can't go wrong. I use gas strings for 2 reasons

(1) I bought 2 pair of orange strings for my halon 32 and had them for a year unopened as backup strings and decided I wanted to change string color. I contacted them and they told me to send them in and within a week I had 2 new pair in the color I wanted. They in no way had to do that for me.

(2) I had a serving issue with a string and they replaced it no questions asked after I got it off my bow.

Quality strings and excellent customer service = Repeat customer.

cjay225

FNG
Another vote for gas. Ive found all reputable string manufacturers are good but gas customer service puts gas on top for me.