Dark Energy - Poseidon

pzfjc7

FNG
Dark Energy, has an upcoming Lightning Deal for our Poseidon Hard-Use Portable Chargers! LIMITED quantities will be available at a discounted price so be sure to get in on it early! This Lightning Deal will run for 4 hours ONLY.

Amazon.com
November 20 (5:45 PM PST ‐ 9:45 PM)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
pzfjc7

pzfjc7

FNG
I see it.

aa3d1ae3ed9fed296ce8ecc920321dbf.png

Dobermann

WKR
And in the time it took me to type that ... it's gone again ... and of course, I didn't buy one first, wanting to let folks here know about it. WTH??

dunner543

Lil-Rokslider
Still showing up in the splash page but not when you click on them. Must have been a really limited quantity.

When gritty bowmen podcasted with them recently they said they were coming out with some new stuff soon.

Dobermann

WKR
Dunner, on my screen, the deal has been showing on and off for the last half hour as I've prevaricated about buying - sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. I know it's not a caching issue with my browser, as I'm opening a new window each time. There are, however, two listings for the chargers on Amazon ... one has never shown it, while the other is the one that's been intermittent. So unless there's some other voodoo in my system, looks like it could be an Amazon glitch.

Try this direct link: Amazon.com: Dark Energy Poseidon: IP68 Waterproof, Shockproof, Dustproof, 10,000mah, 2 USB Port, 3.4 Amp Extreme Hard Use Portable Charger and Light PLUS Paracord Charging Cable: Cell Phones & Accessories

It may well show with no discount; click back and forth on each of the colours available and the discount (sometimes!) magically appears.

Grumman

WKR
I finally got it to show the discount for me, it was 25% off of the camo and only 15% off the black one?

Dobermann

WKR
Yep, that's all I saw too. Pity, as I'd have preferred the straight black, but saw no point to pay more. So daggy Realtree and orange it is!

Bughalli

WKR
I got mine on Father's Day (25% off). I mention it because this won't be the last time they go on sale.

Someone asked about charges.....I get 4 full charges for my iPhone6.