DCF 55L dry bag for Stryker

sivart

WKR
Does anyone know of a garage gear, or anyone that makes a lightweight dry bag to pair w/ my Stryker? The Sea to Summit is like 16 oz, looking for a lighter option.

WBrim

WKR
Watching this for good recommendations. I’m in the same boat. Considered getting the camp bag, but I like options and ideas.

Mountain Laurel Designs makes dry bags and pack liners in DCF. Might find what you need there.
Yama Mountain Gear makes dry bags as well, maybe not that large. Might need two smaller sacks.

Don’t know about dcf models, but I have an OR 55L much lighter than sea to summit bags. I enjoy it and a bit more durable than the ultra lights that I’d be afraid to use. This bag has seen some lbs. and pokey bones

I have one from hyperlite. I think it is 40 liters It works fine, but for trips where there is a serious chance of a dunking, I am an OR fan. I bought one from Kifaru a while back That is still holding up.

FWIW, a lot of My DCF gear has developed pin holes with use that make me think it doesn’t shine as a fabric for dry bags.

Mountain Laurel Designs all the way, great company great DCF bags among other things. Hilltop Packs is a very similar company with similar products and even print your own design bags. Thanks