Designed My Own Camo For Bear Season

To keep myself busy during the off season i had some fun designing my own personal camo for bear season, it was a fun process of taking photos from past trips and finding common colors and messing around. Mostly the green slopes of hells canyon. Dont plan on selling this just wanted to show it off and see what yall think!

unnamed.jpgunnamed.jpg

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
Great camo. Id put it on everything to be honest. Even more curious how you made it and got it onto a commercial looking product

OP
loganjames43
Definitely looks like it will be plenty effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
yeah im excited, going to get a down jacket & find a supplier with a lighter merino fabric, the hoodie i got is good just a high polyester count so its not very breathable which is a must.

OP
loganjames43
Wow, impressive. How did you apply the pattern to the garment?
i designed it in photoshop, taking colors from photos & than made a mockup & tech pack and found a supplier off instagram.
Nice work!

I also am interested in how you got it printed on the garment.
I've done work in ecommerce my whole life so that hlped, i found a supplier from aliexpress who can create the garments, sent him a tech pack & material blend i wanted. I found a US based supplier with merino wool that im going to have create final drafts for me and my buddies gonna stay away frpm polyester & use merino wool ranging from 150-300 gsm. Than possibly do some pants, rain jackets & down jackets.

Maverick1

WKR
Very nice work. I tried making my own camo shirt once using a t-shirt and some fabric markers. It was an epic fail of astronomical proportions. Complete waste of time, turned out like a six year old colored it up in kindergarten class.

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
That is cool! I prefer larger features, like basically take the same pattern and make it bigger, maybe by 5 or 10 times.
I feel the same, seems the larger the pattern the better it is at breaking up the outline at distance. That being said though that pattern does appeal to my eye. I like it.

Muless

FNG
Nice work. The camo pattern is really well-thought-out and effective

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Wow, impressive. How did you apply the pattern to the garment?
There is an online store I have used, Spoonflower that can print anything on demand onto several different fabrics, canvas, polar tech, spandex, cotton, etc.

You would need a seamstress though.

Taudisio

WKR
This is awesome! You could have made the little black splotches bear outlines of different sizes for another little twist….
Still awesome job!