Does Stone Glacier have sales?

2-Stix

WKR
Hi folks, I want to try out a few items from SG (Grunman Jacket and Pants) but didn't want to spend $600...I noticed they don't have very many sales...if any. Is used the only way?

Andyram_18

Lil-Rokslider
Its been my experience that they dont at all. Camofire will occasionally have some packs and clothing. Even when SG does their black Friday Sale, the only thing you get is a free pair of socks when you spend $500.00. If you are bent to get a deal on some SG stuff; id try used. If you search: "The SG Mob" on FB; and guys will post stuff there for sale and its a reputable forum!

Used is the only discount you can count on besides the rare gohunt/camofire items.

There's some SG gear sitting on the shelf at a sporting goods store near me. I don't think people even look at it anymore, I'm always looking for it to go on discount.

Maidenfan539

Lil-Rokslider
They just had a sale on their sleeping bags. Not sure if that was a clearance sale or what. Maybe get on the email list.

OP
2-Stix

2-Stix

WKR
I think I saw a sale once in the last few years on desirable stable pieces of gear. I might just stick with Kuiu.

Thanks for the replies.

Jon_G

WKR
You had to be a pro member or insider... So military or industry professional.
Yeah that only gets you 20% but they don't do free shipping this way. The difference was like $11 for some pants. It's still $11 but I was praying for a 40% like sitka lol

EricBender208

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah that only gets you 20% but they don't do free shipping this way. The difference was like $11 for some pants. It's still $11 but I was praying for a 40% like sitka lol
Sitka is easily the best camo if you’re part of the program. 40% off and unlike vortex thier website has the same prices as the store.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scheels had the M5 series on sale. 50 percent off.
You beat me to it! I did also notice the Grumman pants on sale there too. Only in medium tall so not sure if that’s all they had left or just a specific size on clearance.

Andyram_18

Lil-Rokslider
You beat me to it! I did also notice the Grumman pants on sale there too. Only in medium tall so not sure if that’s all they had left or just a specific size on clearance.
The M5s are on sale because they are an older model. Not that it matters. Still a great pant.

Andyram_18

Lil-Rokslider
SG is an interesting company. I’ve been following them closely for 2-3 years. Most of their gear I have is pretty awesome. I am a bit concerned with innovation and quality that they are making all kinds of stuff. Often when companies get involved in selling lots of “stuff” their quality and innovation slip.