Doin my part

Kitty with a bow!!! Well done.
I need to be honest here. She was at a slow trot at about 150 yards. I took a shot with my AR. No reaction. They usually roll right up with the .223. This one seemed unfazed and just jumped up the nearest oak tree. I thought I missed. So I grabbed my bow and ran over there before she jumped out. I shot her out of the tree with my bow. Upon later inspection, she had a small nick in her hind leg where I hit her with the bullet. Not enough to break the bone, just barely broke the skin, but I cant claim it as a legitimate bow kill. Pussy always causes me problems!

Last edited:
I need to be honest here. She was at a slow trot at about 150 yards. I took a shot with my AR. No reaction. They usually roll right up with the .223. This one seemed unfazed and just jumped up the nearest oak tree. I thought I missed. So I grabbed my bow and ran over there before she jumped out. I shot her out of the tree with my bow. Upon later inspection, she had a small nick in her hind leg where I hit her with the bullet. Not enough to break the bone, just barely broke the skin, but I cant claim it as a legitimate bow kill. Pussy always causes me problems!

Nice either way!

Back