Donation request.

joelbiltz

WKR
This post was approved by @robby denning.

Hello,

My name is Joel Biltz. I am the Vice President for the West Fork Chapter of Whitetails Unlimited. We are seeking out donations for our upcoming banquet on January 21, 2023 in Connersville Indiana.

The West Fork Chapter is a Non Profit 501(c)(3) organization. We are located in Southeast Indiana and our mission is to continue to provide our youth with hunting and outdoor related opportunities.

With the money we have raised over the last few years we have used to provide local schools including Fayette, Union, and Franklin counties supplies for their NASP (National Archery in Schools Program.). We have also hosted hunter safety classes and last year we gave out 2000.00 in Scholarships to three students at Franklin county high school in SE Indiana. We also just donated six trail cameras and four binocular harness to six local Conservation officers in five counties in SE Indiana. In 2019 we were able to give three 1000.00 Scholarships to three high school seniors, one each in Franklin, Fayette, and Union counties here in Indiana. In 2022 we sent six local kids to the Karl E. Kelly conservation camp for a week in West Lafayette Indiana.

We also have a very active Facebook page. It is Whitetails Unlimited West Fork Chapter Indiana. I encourage you to please take a moment to see what we have done in the community. We also post and tag each company who donates to our Chapter.

We truly appreciate any donations big or small. Thank you for your consideration.

Please send any donations to
Joel Biltz
C/O Whitetails Unlimited
1001Main St
Brookville IN

cid:6AA0D2C8-B31B-4FB6-8975-061EA492330D.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Travis907

WKR
Just wanted to add to Joel’s post that our WTU chapter has donated generous amounts of time and $$ to Breast and Brain Cancer Awareness, Volunteer Fire Departments, 4H Shooting Sports and many other organizations. We also process and mail many pounds of deer jerky to the military for the officers!

Anything donated would greatly help out our non profit organization!

Last edited: