Done with BaseMap.

I’ve been dealing with so many bugs and problems the past 6 months.
Private land boundaries aren’t showing up, sunrise and sunset are off by about 45 minutes, weather forecast is off by 10-15 degrees, etc.

Yes I have the latest version and am all paid up. Yes my phone OS is up to date. Is there something else that could be causing issues?
Ive reached out to them twice and received no response.

I’m deciding between OnX and Gaia. I do mostly hunting, fishing, & hiking. I don’t do any off-roading nor do I plan to anytime soon.

Open to all options and opinions.
Thanks everyone!

I’ve been dealing with so many bugs and problems the past 6 months.
Private land boundaries aren’t showing up, sunrise and sunset are off by about 45 minutes, weather forecast is off by 10-15 degrees, etc.

Yes I have the latest version and am all paid up. Yes my phone OS is up to date. Is there something else that could be causing issues?
Ive reached out to them twice and received no response.

I’m deciding between OnX and Gaia. I do mostly hunting, fishing, & hiking. I don’t do any off-roading nor do I plan to anytime soon.

Open to all options and opinions.
Thanks everyone!

Sorry to hear but good to kno

I use OnX and GoGunt and prefer OnX but GOHUNT does have better 3D (more realistic)

They all have different their pro / cons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAIA & ONX here. Use them both.

GOHUNT had some good features, but i didn't like the quality of their imagery compared to ONX.

The_Jim

Lil-Rokslider
I tried Gaia this year, it’s okay but I prefer onX. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive for all 50 states.

If you hunt boundaries a lot I’d go with onX.