Donnie Vincent fans?

Videos are mailed to huntinfool and pm with tracking is sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
Received videos today from Ben Nicholson. Give me a few days to watch them and I will ship them out early next week. According to some of the posts it looks like the list went a little out of order so I believe Grumman is next in line

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
I received both movies today. I will get Terra Nova watched and send them both out this week. Nuke Man I think you are next, please PM me your address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dog812

WKR
Can someone just rip it into digital format? Easier then sending them around?

JPHuntingAUS

Lil-Rokslider
I liked him initially but I ended up finding him as full of himself as most others.

The best hunting personality in my opinion is an assie bloke named Rob Fickling that does a show "beyond the divide", very modest bloke that hunts all over the world. His shows are more about education and promoting responsible hunting than just a look at me type thing.
He did an archery elk hunt in the US one year and spent a fair portion of the episode interviewing RMEF talking about what they've achieved for elk, the environment and other users of the outdoors. I quite enjoy stuff like that.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk

JWP58

WKR
I liked him initially but I ended up finding him as full of himself as most others.

The best hunting personality in my opinion is an assie bloke named Rob Fickling that does a show "beyond the divide", very modest bloke that hunts all over the world. His shows are more about education and promoting responsible hunting than just a look at me type thing.
He did an archery elk hunt in the US one year and spent a fair portion of the episode interviewing RMEF talking about what they've achieved for elk, the environment and other users of the outdoors. I quite enjoy stuff like that.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk

How about ol josh james the kiwi bushman? I dig his stuff.

mherne

FNG
Anyone done with the videos Ill give them an go and keep them going! Thanks Mike.

Grumman

WKR
Anyone done with the videos Ill give them an go and keep them going! Thanks Mike.

I shipped them off to Nuke Man, not sure where they are down the distribution list now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lam396

Lil-Rokslider
I wouldn't mind getting in on this also. I've been wanting to watch them and would be willing to pass them along again obviously. Not sure if this is still active though.

Felix40

WKR
There is a lot of potential there but I think they need to focus more on the hunt than the hunter. Use those filming and editing skills to show the landscape and animals instead of having some dude in the way of every good shot. Thats what I appreciate about meateater. Typically the landscape is in focus and the hunter is just there for reference in the side of the shot. Donnie is the exact opposite.