Dope Card

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What do you guys use for dope cards on your guns?
Put masking tape on your turret and mark everything on your turret then put packing tape around the turret to water proof it. This is the fastest way to do it especially once animals start moving around.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
As back up, I like to have different dope cards for the Density Altitude for conditions where I will be hunting. Laminate the cards if you want to make them waterproof.

To hold it, you can make your own with a plastic vinyl sheet like gramma uses on her couch from Walmart, or other thick clear plastic. I have cut and taped it onto the stock to slide a card under it.

A good tape right on the stock is simple too. Write dope for the hunt each time.

mustang50

FNG

I use this sticker and put it on the top of my scope.

parshal

WKR

I use this sticker and put it on the top of my scope.

Boy, if I were able to read that I'd be all over it!

TheCougar

WKR
I just make an excel spreadsheet. My technique is to use an arm band that football QBs use to call plays. It has a flip up portion so I can have multiple sets of dope, or in this case, a shooters checklist on top and dope on the bottom pocket for my kids to use. I also back it up with dope on the scope housing.

IMG_3401.jpeg

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
I take a screen shot of the ballistics app chart and save it as my phone background. Anything under 400 I have memorized, excluding wind. But it’s really simple to just look at my phone and see the chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
Small laminated card taped to my stock....I make a few different cards for temp/elevation. I also carry a spare in my bino pouch and another in my vehicle.