East Idaho Mule deer October 2023

Hey guys, this is probably a long shot but I’m gonna take it anyway. I’m new to mule deer hunting, as I’m originally from the Midwest where we sat in deer stands over a corn field waiting for a big whitetail. I’ve got a few units picked out around East Idaho since I’m in Idaho Falls to hunt come October. I was wondering if anyone would let me come along, or wants to go out with me for a few days. I plan on being out hunting October 13-18th. I’ve got a side by side to bring along to get back further on roads and I’m down for a hard hike. If you’re willing to show me around or give me some tips, get ahold of me. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Lemhi

FNG
Hey guys, this is probably a long shot but I’m gonna take it anyway. I’m new to mule deer hunting, as I’m originally from the Midwest where we sat in deer stands over a corn field waiting for a big whitetail. I’ve got a few units picked out around East Idaho since I’m in Idaho Falls to hunt come October. I was wondering if anyone would let me come along, or wants to go out with me for a few days. I plan on being out hunting October 13-18th. I’ve got a side by side to bring along to get back further on roads and I’m down for a hard hike. If you’re willing to show me around or give me some tips, get ahold of me. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Shoot man I’m in Idaho Falls as well but I’m planning on being out the 7th-15th so the dates aren’t going to line up unfortunately.

Curious how your hunt went. Hopefully enjoyable!