Eastern Oregon FNG here

kjack_74

FNG
I've been hunting since I was 6 months old based on pictures of my dad packing me around on one shoulder with a rifle in the other hand (still wonder what would have/did happen if he ever saw something while toting me around like that) and learned a lot and had a ton of success over the first 30 or so years of hunting how he taught me however over the last few years I have been branching out away from the traditional red and black plaid wool and rifle packing ways that I grew up with and sites like this have been invaluable in providing information and insight.I've just now finally decided to join up and stop simply lurking as a guest. Thank you all for your insights and advice then, now and going forward as I branch out with new gear and new strategies. Also thanks to the Admins and owners (Mr. Denning and the now semi departed from the site Mr. Snyder specifically) I have creepily been following you through your various books and podcast appearances and have learned more in a few paragraphs of your writings or minutes of you talking then you could possibly believe so thanks for that.

Kyle

tttoadman

WKR
Welcome aboard. We should be getting our elk tag draw for your neck of the woods this year. I love that area. We hit the Blitzen every spring for fishing too. Cant wait.

OP
kjack_74

kjack_74

FNG
Welcome from Utah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey thanks, I spent about 5 years in Utah great place just spoiled me when it comes to mule deer though now nothing looks big

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk