Eastmans' TagHub Membership Giveaway!

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, I wanted to let you know that we will be giving away TEN ELITE MEMBERSHIPS to Eastmans' TagHub. This is only for Rokslide members, we won't be promoting this anywhere else. The winners will get a full year of access to Eastmans' TagHub at the Elite level.

Plus, I am pretty excited...I just got off of the phone with a developer, we have some very cool things coming moving forward! If you are one of the winners you will be first in line to see some of the upgrades.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a great opportunity thanks for putting it out there.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks Scott! Pumped to get in the system and play around.
No problem, let me know if you have any questions or issues. FYI, I have a fix coming for some things we found in Arizona.

For everyone else reading this, just a reminder that the discount code is still live for Rokslide members, 20% off your first 4 card hits(That is a discounted rate for 4 years if you go annual). The code is : rokslide20

Right now if you buy a membership we will give you a free Yeti, a bag of Black Rifle Coffee Company Instant Packs plus we just added a 20% discount code for Kryptek on the discount page. Not to mention, Seek Outside, Eberlestock, Swagger Bipods, BRCC, Phoneskope and more on that page as well.

Scott thanks so much for the membership! I'm really looking forward to using these resources as I research for next year's tags!

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Scott thanks so much for the membership! I'm really looking forward to using these resources as I research for next year's tags!
Enjoy and let me know if you have any issues. I will gladly help you out.