Easton Axis vs FMJ

10ringer

WKR
Been stated already but it’s worth repeating, the 5mm Axis match paired with Iron Will’s hardware in the front is hard to beat. I also appreciate the ability to order the finished product from Iron Will’s website.

I’ve been running the same set up for three seasons now and won’t be switching to anything else, bulletproof set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Je942010

FNG
I’d pick an Axis over the FMJ. They’re super tough and I’ve never had any of the mushrooming / splitting issues I’ve had on both the 4mm and 5mm FMJ’s after a season of heavy use.

Evasal

FNG
Axis have always been my fav. I think it is because I started with that

Evasal

FNG
FMJ can someone tell me about this

FMJ can someone tell me about this

What do you want to know? I know after a couple weeks of shooting field points into a new 18-1, every single one had a wobble

Found that out shooting broadheads pulling my hair out until I spun them

Axis on the other hand have been great and I’ve shot them a bunch. Occasionally bend an insert, but that’s with any arrow

I shoot sage rats and jacks in the spring, and that entails a lot of shooting and a lot of hard impacts, but with sleeves on them, I expect to be able to shoot the same 3 arrows for a few days, same environment, fmj’s are getting demo’d in short order