ESPN Tournament challange

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget that we have a Rokslide group for the tournament challange. Go to ESPN.com and click on tournament challenge in the middle of the page. The group name is Rokslide and the password is "hunting".

Good luck!

Ceby7

Lil-Rokslider
I'll get entered as soon as I narrow down my brackets, currently got like 6 versions going, love this time of year!

Go Blue Devils!!!

weaver

WKR
Was just thinking about this today. Thanks for setting it up again.

2ski

WKR
Limited to 1 bracket or multiples? I'll do it either way. I'm a fan of putting all your ducks in one basket and not hedging your bets over 10.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Limited to one bracket per person.

Also I'll buy a Rokslide performance T-shirt for the person with the winning bracket.

colonel00

WKR
I'm sure I can scrounge up a "prize" for whoever is in last place. Let me check and see what my dogs have left in the backyard :D

bourbon

Lil-Rokslider
Man ESPN.com has some nazi's at the controls in regards to avatars. I've had 3 rejected and none where really anything serious.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
We have thirty entries so far. One more day to enter. The brackets need to be submitted before the first game starts on Thursday morning.

twall13

WKR
I'm in! I honestly don't have high hopes for my bracket but I figured even when I try to give it my 'best guess' my bracket is always busted after the first couple days of games so I might as well have fun with it. Utah to the final four?!?