Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys….you asked and here it is. The limited run of WKR shirts and hats. I need a minimum order of 250. Orders by Well Known Roksliders ONLY!!!!

Shirts are $50
Hats are $30

All proceeds will got to conservation…..
(I need to buy another limited Idaho tag for this year; it worked out great for last year….)

There are other color options for the discerning, fashionable types.

Logo has been copy righted….

c38ff467e4ca11d177f60dfc39f6a138.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
well, i hit this thread from all angles... started reading from the start, and my ADHD aborted, then skipped to the last page... nuthin', so i started going backwards.... if it wasn't for the memers this whole thread would suck.... so bizarre!

i would ask for a cliffnotes version, but i don't think there is one. i thought it couldn't get much more weird, then the "proof" looked to be an arrow and broadhead zoomed way in on a 1972 centerfold picture :unsure:

Ok guys….you asked and here it is. The limited run of WKR shirts and hats. I need a minimum order of 250. Orders by Well Known Roksliders ONLY!!!!

Shirts are $50
Hats are $30

(I need to buy another limited tag for this year)

Logo has been copy righted….

c38ff467e4ca11d177f60dfc39f6a138.jpg

Forgot to add…..

You MUST wear your shirt to the trailhead and introduce yourself so as to identify as a WKR to any others you meet in the mountains. If you do not, you must forfeit your shirt at the first opportunity.

Forgot to add…..

You MUST wear your shirt to the trailhead and introduce yourself so as to identify as a WKR to any others you meet in the mountains. If you do not, you must forfeit your shirt at the first opportunity.

WKRs should have a subtle way of acknowledging status. Something a WKR would know - an acronym or hat tip - like a secret handshake but that could be done from afar in passing. No need to advertise. IYKYK

WKRs should have a subtle way of acknowledging status. Something a WKR would know - an acronym or hat tip - like a secret handshake but that could be done from afar in passing. No need to advertise. IYKYK

Yeah, after further deliberation that is true. The logo should be enough.

Shirts are $50
Hats are $30

(I need to buy another limited tag for this year)

Logo has been copy righted…

Since I still can’t seem to quit this thread - I’m in for a shirt and hat. And while I’m not sure if I’m discerning or fashionable, I’m interested in the other color options. Send payment details.

Would Ryan and Robby know about this??

Randy
They may be at dinner. But I suspect they too can’t drop this so quickly, and will learn. Hopefully some arrangements can be made. I stand by as a mere potential customer. But I’m thinking more about the signal.

It took me 15 minutes to figure out what the logo on the WKR hats and shirt is.

Tapatalk has absolutely sucked for posting photos for me.

For those that can’t see it. If you know, you know. Lol.

I think the first run will be in Envy Green

First 10 shirt sales also get one killer spoiler on who has JLHOIS’s buck!!

ec89809ce3ffebefcf8ce15310153fbe.jpg

Last edited:
Tapatalk has absolutely sucked for posting photos for me.

For those that can’t see it. If you know, you know. Lol.

I think the first run will be in Envy Green

First 10 shirt sales also get one killer spoiler on who has JLHOIS’s buck!!

ec89809ce3ffebefcf8ce15310153fbe.jpg

FF for 3% discount?

Would Ryan and Robby know about this??

Randy
I wonder the same as I'm more interested in supporting Rokslide than just getting a shirt.

Plus, $50 is pretty steep when a screen print order of 20 shirts costs less than $20 per shirt, a screen print order of 250 shirts is less than $11 per shirt.

I wonder the same as I'm more interested in supporting Rokslide than just getting a shirt.

Plus, $50 is pretty steep when a screen print order of 20 shirts costs less than $20 per shirt, a screen print order of 250 shirts is less than $11 per shirt.
I smell a shirt design contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back