Everyday Alternatives to Kuiu Attack Pants and Sitka 90% Pants

BigSky

WKR
I have camo and solid colors of both Kuiu Attack Pants and the old Sitka 90% pants and love them. I'm looking for a non-logo pair similar for everyday use. If I could find either of those without logos I would stock up. Have any of you members found something similar in day to day solid colors without huge logos for which I pay a premium to advertise for the company? Thanks in advance.

How hard are you gonna use them? Casual wear or work pants?

I shutter to admit it But I own a couple of pair of lulu lemon pants that are super comfy. Twillory has some similar pants that are under $100 and stretch like attacks. Both are casual pants.

for harder use take a look at prana zions and outdoor ferrosi.

Geewhiz

WKR
I own a couple of pair of lulu lemon pants
5oc1cg.png

Yep, Wrangler outdoor ATG pants. My everyday wear. My solid color Kuiu pants are for hunting or going out to dinner with my family or just wearing on the weekends. When I’m working or out in the yard working it’s Wrangler ATG pants everytime.

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
I'll check out the more extended line of Wranglers. I wear Wrangler jeans and whichever ones that are similar to the Carharts. However, if they make them similar to the Attack, I'll be in. Thanks for that heads up too.

wesfromky

WKR
Might check out vertx delta stretch - I have a couple pairs and like them. Also the Prana Zions, though they are lighter weight.

pirogue

WKR
Just buy Kuiu and Sitka when they are on sale, and consider yourself getting the cost of the logo, knocked off. Do you take off the emblems on your vehicle, so you are not advertising for GM, Ford, etc.?

fwafwow

WKR
I shutter to admit it But I own a couple of pair of lulu lemon pants that are super comfy.
Those Lululemon pants are comfy AF, although I wear them in “business casual” situations. Now if they had cargo pockets or came in camo? I would always kill.

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Just buy Kuiu and Sitka when they are on sale, and consider yourself getting the cost of the logo, knocked off. Do you take off the emblems on your vehicle, so you are not advertising for GM, Ford, etc.?
No, nor do I from my current pants that do have them. I"m just seeking quality pants without logos, that's all. By the way, I pay premium and am willing to pay a premium for quality. To all others, thanks so far for the intelligent input and alternatives for which I asked.

Last edited:

2531usmc

WKR
I bought the Prana Zion pants and have been very pleased with them. A little lighter than my Attack and Sitka Mountain pants but every bit as comfortable

2531usmc

WKR
I love my Kuiu and Sitka pants, but I work in a professional environment and really can’t have the large logos on my clothes. I suspect that is where the OP is coming from.

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
I've been beating the hell out of some wrangler atg pants for about 6 months now, stitching on one back pocket has falling out completely, another pair is starting but I spend a few hours a day sitting in a truck so I feel like that is the culprit. The material itself can take quite the beating though. For $35/CAD, can't beat them