Exo Belt size

jmz82

FNG
Small Belt goes up to 33" large belt goes down to 34", My waist is right around that threshold, should I order big or order small?

Scrappy

WKR
I'm in between 33 and 34 as well and I got the small belt last year with no issues.

jorken

FNG
Are you guys making this call based off of belt size or waist size? I'm a 33-34" waist but wear a ~36" belt. I ordered a M based off of belt sizing but you guys got me wondering if I should have ordered a S.

Scrappy

WKR
I ordered off of the size pants I wear as well as knowing I would be loosing weight just before and during the season.

OP
J

jmz82

FNG
Are you guys making this call based off of belt size or waist size? I'm a 33-34" waist but wear a ~36" belt. I ordered a M based off of belt sizing but you guys got me wondering if I should have ordered a S.

I also went of my pants size.

LostArra

WKR
One issue I had with my Exo belt was I needed a small size for archery season when it was warm and I wore minimal layers but when I bundled up in rifle season the belt tails that you pull to cinch it were too short. I sewed on some webbing "extensions" and now it's fine. I'm thinking that Exo corrected this with more recent models.