Exo code

jmz82

FNG
Anyone have an Exo code that comes with the Elk101 subscription they would be willing to PM me? Looking at getting one here in the near future.

ChukarUp

FNG
I think Exo offers an Elk 101 discount code, but not sure if there are any discount codes out there for Exo products. They have offered a free accessory with the purchase of a pack on Black Friday the past couple of years, and that is all I’ve ever seen...as far as discounts go on their packs.

You can occasionally find some lightly used ones on this forum, in the classifieds. I bought my first Exo pack directly from them at full price in early 2017. It was a 2016 version. Worth every penny. Bought a second one for my wife just a few weeks ago.

They are a small business with a great product, so we may not see deep discounts anytime soon. My K2 3500 is one of the best hunting investments I’ve ever made. Good luck!

OP
J

jmz82

FNG
I think Exo offers an Elk 101 discount code, but not sure if there are any discount codes out there for Exo products. They have offered a free accessory with the purchase of a pack on Black Friday the past couple of years, and that is all I’ve ever seen...as far as discounts go on their packs.

You can occasionally find some lightly used ones on this forum, in the classifieds. I bought my first Exo pack directly from them at full price in early 2017. It was a 2016 version. Worth every penny. Bought a second one for my wife just a few weeks ago.

They are a small business with a great product, so we may not see deep discounts anytime soon. My K2 3500 is one of the best hunting investments I’ve ever made. Good luck!

Thanks, there is one at the end of the modules of ELK101 but I don't have access any longer. A friend who still has the subscription confirmed is still there.

buglelk

FNG
Thanks, there is one at the end of the modules of ELK101 but I don't have access any longer. A friend who still has the subscription confirmed is still there.

Just FYI, there is a code for UEH (University of Elk Hunting) Members through Elk101.com, but you have to provide your Membership number on your EXO order (and it's cross-referenced to make sure you are a member)....so there isn't a universal discount code that can be shared...