exo fusion

i have worked a crazy amount of overtime to save for the exo setup i want ( 5500, weapon carrier, 2 hip pouches, 3 stash pockets, and load crib) and im finally ready to order! i was going to order last night when i realized that they were coming out with the new fusion pattern soon and i really prefer the fusion to the multicam witch was 2-4 weeks out anyway.

does anybody have any idea when they will be releasing that pattern? or give me an idea of what to expect as far as when they release it do you think it will be readily available or is it going to fly out the door and be back orderd to the point that i should have just settled for multicam and ordered now. im starting to plan for shed hunting and spring bear and although i like the fusion better it would suck to be months out on getting a pack. i heard that the limited release sifer packs sold out unbelievably fast but other than that im not sure what to expect.

HeadnWest

WKR
Yes, give them a call. I know they are building up their inventory of the fusion so when they release them in March (according to their instagram post) there won't be as big of a back log as there was last year when they came out with their new upgrades to the belt, harness and bags.

Jbehredt

WKR
Facebook and Instagram says by the 15th of March. I couldn’t wait so I just ordered some more ranger green goodies. Was told they would at least have the 2018 graphics.