WTS/WTT EXO k3 1800 medium tall

Philsummers21

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve got a ranger green EXO k3 1800 with medium belt and tall frame. Has 1 stash pocket, lid and crib panel. I own 2 of these EXOs and love them but curiousity is getting to me and I’d like to try a kifaru. I’d be willing to trade, either permanent or for a set period of time or sell to buy a kifaru. If interested let me know. I’ll try to get some pictures here shortly. This particular pack is my mountain lion pack and backup pack so its in very good shape. It has hauled one elk out…. Does not include the pouches on the belt

Attachments

• 67B4C3B7-DB7B-42D2-A456-BC2B3639C308.jpeg
    67B4C3B7-DB7B-42D2-A456-BC2B3639C308.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

JLW66

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a ranger green EXO k3 1800 with medium belt and tall frame. Has 1 side pocket, lid, stash pocket and crib panel. I own 2 of these EXOs and love them but curiousity is getting to me and I’d like to try a kifaru. I’d be willing to trade, either permanent or for a set period of time or sell to buy a kifaru. If interested let me know. I’ll try to get some pictures here shortly. This particular pack is my mountain lion pack and backup pack so its in very good shape. It has hauled one elk out…
What are you looking to get? I don't see an asking price, but im old and dont see that well anymore

OP
P

Philsummers21

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What are you looking to get? I don't see an asking price, but im old and dont see that well anymore

Old as well and forgot to put it up. Asking 600 shipped TYD with the lid stash pocket and crib

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TMillett

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a ranger green EXO k3 1800 with medium belt and tall frame. Has 1 stash pocket, lid and crib panel. I own 2 of these EXOs and love them but curiousity is getting to me and I’d like to try a kifaru. I’d be willing to trade, either permanent or for a set period of time or sell to buy a kifaru. If interested let me know. I’ll try to get some pictures here shortly. This particular pack is my mountain lion pack and backup pack so its in very good shape. It has hauled one elk out…. Does not include the pouches on the belt
Is this still available?

OP
P

Philsummers21

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How about I keep the stash pocket and crib panel and we do $500.

OP
P

Philsummers21

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can do PayPal or venmo. And yeah 500 for pack frame and lid. Just send me your address I can get it shipped tomorrow. I can sell the Crib for $35 shipped?