Exo mountain pack

rspecht55

FNG
Looking to purchase an exo mountain K3 pack in the near future. Looking for information on if they ever have a sale or discount codes applied to a purchase. Thank you in advance for any input given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b_young

FNG
I got mine on a sale by emailing exo and asking if they had any demo models or cosmetic defect models they were looking to get rid of.

N.ID7803

WKR
Usually the only sale they have is on Black Friday. You can often find pretty good deals on here under the classifieds.

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
if they are at the hunt expo in Salt Lake they usually have a show discount if bought there.
a couple years ago thats how my buddy got his

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Drenalin

WKR
I got mine on a sale by emailing exo and asking if they had any demo models or cosmetic defect models they were looking to get rid of.

That's a darn good idea. Black Friday is their only advertised sale.

You can also wait for a used one to pop up here. It'll be used for three seasons, usually without blood stains but often with other stains, maybe a couple of minor tears. On the bright side, it will almost certainly come from a smoke free pet free home (allegedly) and will be reduced to only 95% of retail price. Sometimes it's rosier than that.

I got it today after I saw this. Just login to onx and there is a link there in the promos section to get emailed a code.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Where do you find that code?
Log into your account and on the left side (that's how mine is set up anyway) click on elite benefits, Then select which ever company you want to get a discount. Click on the company you want and it will give you a discount code. Some may email you a discount code but Exo code just pops up (pretty sure it's been a little while since I used it but you will be able to figure it out).

Samson7x

WKR
Log into your account and on the left side (that's how mine is set up anyway) click on elite benefits, Then select which ever company you want to get a discount. Click on the company you want and it will give you a discount code. Some may email you a discount code but Exo code just pops up (pretty sure it's been a little while since I used it but you will be able to figure it out).
I got it today after I saw this. Just login to onx and there is a link there in the promos section to get emailed a code.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks!

Patriot2

Lil-Rokslider
I asked EXO and they has some blemished bags at reduced cost. Coupled with my OnX Elite I got about $135 off my purchase of a new K3 with 3200 CI bag in "blemished" Fusion camo. Just ordered it last week!!!