Father's day one mile shooting

rclouse79

WKR
I wasn’t able to open the links, but sounds like a kick. The closest thing I have ever done to that much fun was taking turns putting a guy with a puffy coat and mad bomber hat 100 yards down range with a can on his head and taking pot shots with a red rider BB gun. Talk about hold over. When my buddy finally hit the can, you would have thought he had just won a gold medal.

OP
WJM1000

WJM1000

FNG
I wasn’t able to open the links, but sounds like a kick. The closest thing I have ever done to that much fun was taking turns putting a guy with a puffy coat and mad bomber hat 100 yards down range with a can on his head and taking pot shots with a red rider BB gun. Talk about hold over. When my buddy finally hit the can, you would have thought he had just won a gold medal.
Try the links now and let me know if they work.
Thanks

OP
WJM1000

WJM1000

FNG
Try the links now and let me know if they work for the second time.
Thanks