Favorite Boot?

575 ELK

FNG
I live and hunt in some of the roughest terrain there is in NM and always keep coming back to Lowa Tibet GTX boots.

Yoder

WKR
My favorite boots are my Schnees Granites. They are pretty stiff but once you break them in they are super comfortable. They are on sale right now for $305

henz08

FNG
I bought a pair of Schnee Timberlines 2 years ago. Have worn them on a Idaho hunt and regularly hunting NW PA. Comfortable, perform to my expectations in all terrain, no complaints. I also have a pair of Salomon X Ultra 3 Hikers, one of my all time favorites, purchased in 2018, worn regularly, have plenty of tread still. Will purchase another pair for sure.

Last edited:

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Give our Hoffman Explorer boots a try. Great fitting boot and top notch quality.

I did. Fantastic build, but didn’t work out for me. Fit wasn’t right and we never got them where they needed to be. Tried two more brands and found a pair that is magic for me. But possibly the Explorers fit OP better than anything else.

There’s several brands that have good builds, but if the boots don’t fit right it doesn’t matter.

Like that ya’ll use Sympatex. And my brother loves your Pac boots. I’ve got to get a pair of them sometime.