Favorite Lowa Boots? Need Input

Halfslam

Lil-Rokslider
Brad, Lowa diehard here. I own 5 pair.... Tibets GTX main use is late season elk hunting, heavy stiff boot that is super tough. Camino GTX lighter than the Tibets great all around boot. Lowa Trekker LL, love this boot for early season, soft leather lined that breaths well very very comfortable boot. Great for shed hunting, scouting, archery season ect... Also own Renegrade's and a pair of Zephyr's that I use for everyday use.
i would really like to try the Ranger LL one of these days. I need two pair of the leather lined (LL) boots as its best to dry them out between use.
I still don't have half the shoes my wife has!!

Yes, for sure. The Irox still has a fair bit of support and stiffness, but it is less stiff than the camino. It's a lightweight boot, but it isn't like wearing a running shoe. If you are looking for something even lighter, the Innox is the next step down in terms of stiffness, and it is more like a running shoe.

Thanks Brad. I have used the Camino quit a bit and like it, just thought about going lighter. I guess it really comes down to if the lighter weight really makes a difference over several long days. A pound of the foot is 5 on the back.