Favorite podcasts

I've pretty much listened to them all. Found a really good new one today called "dirty giants" which is mostly focused on desert muleys but he interviews a lot of unknown guys which is refreshing. What are your favorites?

When it comes to hunting, I’m sort of burned out on gear podcasts. I like stories so there aren’t many options right now. The tundra talk podcast can be ok but sometimes it is boring. I mostly just listen to one’s about Bigfoot’s or paranormal stuff before bed.

The Journal of Mountain Hunting

Hunt Backcountry Podcast

Long Range Pursuit

There are some great episodes in those shows, if you sort through the ones that don’t interest you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the topic
Hunting -
Hunt backcountry, Joseph von Benedicts podcast, Kifaru, Journal of Mountain Hunting, Vortex, Leupolds, Ryan Cleckner (not really hunting more shooting) bowhunter planet, Petersons, I can handle gritty and nock on in small doses.

Non hunting -
Real dictators, a short history of, art of manliness, snap judgment, Jack Carr, various medical related ones, and if your a firefighter gettin salty is a must.

I've got more but this is off the top of my head. I really don't like modern music and wont pay for satellite radio. New truck won't play CD's! :D
So its podcasts

I pretty much cherry pick episodes anymore.

Epic Outdoors
Hunt Talk
Finding Backcountry

Those are the only ones that I listen to the most episodes of.

I'm really a fan of The Sean Ryan Show.
The episodes are infrequent but very impactful.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

His podcast are great. It’s eye opening listening to these veterans stories. The one about 9/11 was cool to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear Grease, The Stickboys, The Stickbow Chronicles, Kifaru, The Push are the main ones I listen too. Will cherry pick the hunting public and east meets west.

Stuck N The Rut, The Western Huntsman, 6 Ranch, Western Contours, Tradquest, The Dog Bone Pawdcast is good if you are looking for training techniques for your dog.

I mostly pick from these the episodes that interest me.

Blazing Trails
Bear Grease
Jack Carr Danger Close
The Stickboys
The Stickbow Chronicles
Legends of the Oldwest
Team VTAC

I listen to a lot of the ones already mentioned. I recently found one called the Mountain & Prairie podcast. Mostly about the West and not much hunting in it....but a lot of conservation stuff.

Completely nonhunting podcasts but Lex Fridman hosts a lot of interesting science talks.

Back