First Bow Kill

hobbes

WKR
On Tuesday my son Isaac and I hunted the weapons restriction area close to town that opened for whitetail deer on the 15th of August. This little buck was down within 30 yards after an 18 yard shot for Isaac’s first bow kill. Getting that first bow kill on a whitetail just before elk season starts will definitely boost his confidence. We had determined that 20 yards was the maximum range he would shoot from a treestand and he passed on a doe that he had already drawn on that made it past 20 yards before offering a good shot and selected this deer that moved into range before he let down his draw. This was the first time he has drawn on or released an arrow at anything other than a target.

He was going for "The Joker" look.

no limits

FNG
good job hooked forever nice deer now you made him drink some blood for his first kill right? Gotta stick with tradition.

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
Way to git r dun! Looking forward to more pictures and updates from everyone as the seasons progress!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations can't wait to take my kids some day. Hardest part of archery hunting is determining personal boundaries and then sticking to them when the animal lingers past them.