Firstlite base layers in great condition

WABowhuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite a few to choose from. Some barely used, most never used. All are size medium.

Llano 170g Merino Quarter Zip Realtree AP. I have 2 of these. $50 each.

Llano 170g Merino Quarter Zip Realtree Max-1. I have 2 of these. $50 each.

Chama 230g Merino Hoody Realtree AP $75 each.

Under Armour Digi Camo Vest size large- $ 30 TYD.

Prices are TYD. Will consider trades for Kuiu (base layers or outerwear) in either pattern. Would also consider trade for Firstlite base layers in size large.

If anyone is interested in the entire lot make an offer. Paypal only please.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chama hoody ASAT or Fusion

I'll take either the ASAT or Fusion hoody if it is still available.

Quite a few to choose from. Some barely used, most never used. All are size medium.

Llano 170g Merino Quarter Zip Realtree AP. I have 2 of these. $60 each.
Llano 170g Merino Quarter Zip Realtree Max-1. I have 2 of these. $60 each.
Chama 230g Merino Quarter Zip Firstlite Fusion. $75.
Chama 230g Merino Hoody Firstlite fusion, Realtree AP, Realtree Max-1, ASAT. $75 each.

Prices are TYD. Will consider trades for Kuiu (base layers or outerwear) in either pattern. Would also consider trade for Firstlite base layers in size large.

If anyone is interested in the entire lot make an offer. Paypal only please.

wchristos

WKR
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
CAUTION!

The item I purchased from this seller was shrunk too small to fit on a medium frame.

I apologize for delay in posting this. I hoped the seller had some integrity and would make a note at least in original post after I contacted him about the issue, but he offered no recourse.
I see others have made purchases and hope to prevent further deception by seller.

Please forgive me if you were ripped off during my contemplation about posting my experience with seller.

OP
W

WABowhuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CAUTION!

The item I purchased from this seller was shrunk too small to fit on a medium frame.

I apologize for delay in posting this. I hoped the seller had some integrity and would make a note at least in original post after I contacted him about the issue, but he offered no recourse.
I see others have made purchases and hope to prevent further deception by seller.

Please forgive me if you were ripped off during my contemplation about posting my experience with seller.

If you want(ed) your money back all you need(ed) to do is let me know and ship the shirt back. Don't question the integrity of people you don't know-it's bad form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wchristos

WKR
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I would love a refund. I told you immediately the item was not as described. Your response was a thumbs down emoticon. Am I supposed to beg you for a refund? If someone was not happy with an item I sold them I would make an effort to communicate with them and solve the issue. Not send a picture that could be interpreted as "too bad, **** off"

You are correct that I don't personally know you, but I know that the item was not as described. So based on my experience with you and your obvious action of not being forthcoming with the true condition of the items you are selling, my opinion is that you lack integrity. As I said, if you would have even made a note in your original post that a buyer had an issue with an item being shrunk, I would have been content. Instead you decided to see who else you could slip one past. Once again, in my opinion, showing a lack of integrity.

Furthermore to show I am not just some jerk talking shit, and I believe myself to be a man of good character. I would offer to make right to "ridge" if his item is shrunk and the seller doesn't want to offer a refund. I will buy his item off of him as I feel culpable for not commenting sooner. Sorry "twenty twenty" but you made your purchase before I received my item so there is no way I could have prevented your purchase.

Good luck with the rest of your sale and take care.

OP
W

WABowhuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I said: if you're unsatisfied and you want your money back send the shirt back and it will be refunded via PayPal right away. If you're not gonna do that then you can simply piss off. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wchristos

WKR
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
PM your address and I will send back.

It makes more sense to me that you would refund the money first as you are the one that was deceitful, but I have nothing left to lose as the shirt is unusable by me or my family. If I am reimbursed, I will delete my comments.