FL Sawtooth stretch over time?

Question for you First lite Sawtooth owners! I was aware of the slightly tighter arm fit before purchasing but found it to be be especially tight in the shoulders.

Curious as to whether or not it stretches out in the shoulders after use? The shoulders arms are not Merino, which I would expect to have some stretching like you'd see in a Kiln/Chama.

Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
spacemonkey
Thank you!

I know it's meant to be tighter fitting but I'm debating trying to swap for a Large. I really like the body mapped insulation and my back tends to get very warm underneath a pack.

For reference, I'm 5'10 175 wearing a size Medium. The best way to describe it is that it feels like my shoulders are being pulled inwards. I'm okay with the arms being tight but the shoulders are really killing me.

Thank you!

I know it's meant to be tighter fitting but I'm debating trying to swap for a Large. I really like the body mapped insulation and my back tends to get very warm underneath a pack.

For reference, I'm 5'10 175 wearing a size Medium. The best way to describe it is that it feels like my shoulders are being pulled inwards. I'm okay with the arms being tight but the shoulders are really killing me.

I am about the same size as you and also ordered a Medium Sawtooth. The fit you describe is exactly the same experience I had with it. I didn't like it so I swapped it for a Large. Much much better fit although the arms are a tad long. Glad I went up a size. I've been wearing it all season and I love it.

OP
spacemonkey
That's exactly what I needed to know. Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk