FNG (also from Texas)

TexasEx

FNG
Howdy.

Longtime lurker, first time postern here. Lifelong outdoorsman; experienced gun hunter/aspiring bow hunter; occasional but enthusiastic fly fisherman; decent lawyer; 11-B; world's most average lover.

In Austin, but have gun –– will travel.

You were doing good till you wrote down "lawyer". As a Lawyer once told me, "Sometimes you don't want to divulge "ALL" the Information. Most the time just "Yes" and "No. " :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

OP
TexasEx

TexasEx

FNG
You were doing good till you wrote down "lawyer". As a Lawyer once told me, "Sometimes you don't want to divulge "ALL" the Information. Most the time just "Yes" and "No. " :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Lol. I'm not proud of it, just happens to be the way I come by my wages.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. Since we are giving the FNG a hard time and he sure seems like he can take a joke: What do you have when you have a lawyer up to his neck in concrete? Well, of course, not enough concrete! :ROFLMAO:

OP
TexasEx

TexasEx

FNG
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. Since we are giving the FNG a hard time and he sure seems like he can take a joke: What do you have when you have a lawyer up to his neck in concrete? Well, of course, not enough concrete! :ROFLMAO:
What's the difference between a lawyer and a prostitute? A prostitute typically only screws one person at a time.

What's the difference between a lawyer and bucket of sh*t? The bucket.

Glad to be part of this illustrious group (Rokslide, not the Bar Association).

CRJR45

WKR
What do you call a 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean ?

A good start !

Why did God make snakes before he made lawyers ?

He needed the practice !

Just kidding ,

Welcome aboard and don't sue me , LOL

OP
TexasEx

TexasEx

FNG
Welcome
That’s a great looking pic in your avatar
Thanks! It's from a packraft trip through Boquillas Canyon in BBNP a couple years ago.

A lot of fun to hike in and out, and some cool scenery you wouldn't otherwise see from the river, but all things considered, you can carry a lot more cold beer in a canoe.