FNG E WA

JJCascade

FNG
New member in E WA. i've been around deer hunting my entire life and got out of it for a few years due to school, work, and then kids. i have realized that i am basically new to actually hunting so i am starting at the beginning again and working to learn. my time in the woods is limited due to my young children. i'm trying to get my first black bear in the future and i may try hunting in SE WA in the blue mountains for bear and mule deer. i have only ever hunted whitetail in basically a 10-20 mile area until the past few years so i have had to find new areas.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new E WA member.

Eddie

OP
J

JJCascade

FNG
Welcome from Benton City! I also hunt primarily the blues. Killed 3 deer out of there this year!
I've never hunted the blues but I've been thinking about going down there to try a new area because where I've been going has shown less and less deer.

OP
J

JJCascade

FNG
Glad to see another Washingtonian, I am also trying to get started back into hunting
Watching the populations decline so much and seeing more and more predator tracks makes it hard to get excited, so I'm trying to learn bear hunt as it can possibly help deer and elk populations even a little bit