FNG from Arizona

Been lurking for quite a while but here to just say hey. Been hunting most of my adult life and have 2 elk tags this year to fill! One is early archery (me) and the other is a ML cow that my 13yo daughter drew!! Hoping to gather some more in-depth info on the setups I’ll be using on both hunts.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new AZ member.

Eddie

P.S. Good luck on your hunts!

Gone4Days

WKR
Hello fellow Arizona hunter. I also have an early archery tag and youth tag (14 year old daughter)

Northpark

WKR
Welcome from AZ. No elk tags for me or my daughter this year. But should draw some deer tags.

Welcome I still remember the first elk i ever saw as a kid driving from my grandparents to the Grand Canyon!! I try to get back and hunt there as often as I can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been lurking for quite a while but here to just say hey. Been hunting most of my adult life and have 2 elk tags this year to fill! One is early archery (me) and the other is a ML cow that my 13yo daughter drew!! Hoping to gather some more in-depth info on the setups I’ll be using on both hunts.
Welcome, fellow Arizonian. Those are good units for elk!