FNG from Colorado

SROB34

FNG
New dude here, long time lurker, first time poster.

Muley and elk hunter during rifle seasons, usually the late ones. Thinking about getting into archery but man.... hobbies in this state will bankrupt you pretty quickly... oh well, work to live, not live to work!

Here's my cow elk from last season, 289 yds with Tikka Superlite in .308 WIN.

Attachments

• IMG_1719.jpg
    IMG_1719.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 19

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. You get the FNG Gold Star today for including a pic with your intro post. (y)

OP
SROB34

SROB34

FNG
Haha yesss, and thanks Eddie!

I'm still a newer hunter (7 years now, but really 3-4 years of success) but I hope to contribute where I can.

Greetings from another Coloradan! I can relate to the struggle of being bankrupted by hobbies... why put money in a savings account when I can put it all in gear and toys?

Greetings from the Cowboy State! I’m rather new here as well. As your neighbor, I can definitely relate to the hobby comment. 😅

Nogudpup

FNG
Greetings from another Coloradan! I can relate to the struggle of being bankrupted by hobbies... why put money in a savings account when I can put it all in gear and toys?
What he said! I’m also pretty quick to stash the receipts away when it comes to pricey gear. I’d hate for the wife to start doing the hobby math!

11boo

WKR
You have all the other gear. A good local bow shop could get you in a nice used bow for 500 bucks. A couple hundred for arrows and here you are.

IMG_8291.jpeg