FNG from East central FL

Obviously new to the site. Iv been hunting anything the state of Florida has to offer. If there was enough time in a day. I would fish offshore, inshore, freshwater, gig frogs and hunt hogs at night, with thermals or dogs.

Currently coming off a great turkey season. Filmed a few hunts on public and private land.

Greatest love is Archery. Targets stay up year round. Im still hunting deer with "training wheels"
But hope to one day, try to leave it at home and break out the recurve.

Duck hunt and gator hunt from airboats.

Quail population has been on the rise after extensive trapping. I hope to learn much more on the topic of trapping for coyotes. Spending a lot of time in the woods I have been finding kill sights of fawns, and kill sights on or existing trap lines for coons.

If I can share any knowledge of Florida I would be happy to help. I found this site from friends. Iv already had great experience getting advice for trapping. Looking forward to reading and finding more info on topics.

Welcome to the Rok! 🦌
Any suggestions for deer (WT?, Fallow?) there greatly appreciated (via PM, if you prefer).

Last edited:

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new FL member.

Eddie

OP
Rocking_OX
Not much land to be guided. Mainly private land and quota hunt public land. Most land that is guided is high fence. Quail creek is the only guided pc I can think of that's not. Central and south Florida leases are very expensive due to Osceola turkeys. North Florida is responsible in price.

Not much land to be guided. Mainly private land and quota hunt public land. Most land that is guided is high fence. Quail creek is the only guided pc I can think of that's not. Central and south Florida leases are very expensive due to Osceola turkeys. North Florida is responsible in price.
Thanks, sir!