FNG from PNW

Hi yall,

Decided to finally sign up here now that I'm starting to get serious about getting further back into the wilds. Been hunting all my life but never really considered my self a backcountry hunter until recently. Hoping I can contribute in a meaningful way here and/or share experiences with the rest of you. Thank you so much for being such a wealth of information over the years! Hoping I can pay some of the value I've got here back to the next FNG to come along.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

I’m a little late to the welcoming party, but welcome! I’m sure the backcountry is happy to have you. Good luck this fall if you’re gettin out there.

OP
D
I’m a little late to the welcoming party, but welcome! I’m sure the backcountry is happy to have you. Good luck this fall if you’re gettin out there.
Thank you! I will not be getting out this fall, we just had a baby 2 weeks ago and I will not be able to get away from the house for the next 6 months or so I imagine.

Thank you! I will not be getting out this fall, we just had a baby 2 weeks ago and I will not be able to get away from the house for the next 6 months or so I imagine.
2 weeks old seems like a good time to start learning the ropes ;) congrats on the baby