FNG here

Jlingle

FNG
FNG checking in. I’m from southwest oklahoma and hunt mainly traditional archery, with a lot of thermal rifle pig killing thrown in the mix. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_8623.jpeg
    IMG_8623.jpeg
    562.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2550.jpeg
    IMG_2550.jpeg
    560 KB · Views: 9

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. You win the FNG gold star today for including pix with your intro post. (y)

WBrim

WKR
sounds like a good mix- trad and somewhere far on the other end of the tech spectrum, thermal scoping. I like it

OP
J

Jlingle

FNG
sounds like a good mix- trad and somewhere far on the other end of the tech spectrum, thermal scoping. I like it
About 4-5 years ago I shot a recurve bow for the first time. That was it for me, I sold the Mathews and dove into the rabbit hole. Traditional archery has re-ignited my passion for bowhunting. It’s extremely difficult, and in the beginning, “difficult” was the whole point of bowhunting for me.

OP
J

Jlingle

FNG
Welcome! always wanted to hunt in OK
Once we get a little more rain in western Oklahoma, it’ll be great again. We’ve been in a horrible drought. Central to eastern Oklahoma are in great shape though.