FNG in CA

Bootaka

FNG
San Diego to be exact. Been hunting since the 80s. Archery, then rifles, back to archery again. Last 10 years or so I've been helping maintain one of our local archery ranges. I've been to these forums plenty of times, figured it was time I said hi.

OP
B

Bootaka

FNG
Not really. I do have a boat but the most fishing I do is dropping a line overboard and going to sleep. Sometimes I'll wake up to halibut.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

HbDane

WKR
I'm pretty sure we've met. Your name is familiar. Think I bought my seek outside Cimmarron from you?
Haha, I did sell a Cimarron. Small world. If you bought it in a parking lot of a tile store than it was definitely me 😂

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Guy over at SCH holds turkey tune ups a few times a year, especially in the early spring. On SCH, Souther Ca. Hunters, he goes by, Ilovesprigs. He is the San Diego area Fish and wildlife commissioner, or he was. Not sure if he still is.

Last edited: