FNG NC/VA

MOVA

FNG
Lurked for a few years, great info and thanks for sharing. Mostly whitetail hunter in Southern VA and a few outfitter trips over the years.

Started DIY hunting out west this year. 1 cow elk tag soup. Hooked on the planning and controlling my own destiny part of it. Learned a lot from lurking.

Goals for the next few years are meat hunting elk consistently/successfully and getting my first mature Mule deer.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new NC/VA member.

Eddie

P.S. What part of VA? I left many moons ago, but grew up in VB and hunted dove and duck there. Not sure there are even any cornfields left in VB these days. :(

OP
M

MOVA

FNG
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new NC/VA member.

Eddie

P.S. What part of VA? I left many moons ago, but grew up in VB and hunted dove and duck there. Not sure there are even any cornfields left in VB these days. :(
Thanks Eddie. Grayson county in the mountains by the NC border. Never made it to VB, heard the ducks are good though.