FNG - Northern WI

Hey, been one of the guys that have read through countless rockslide threads for help in planning my last couple archery Elk hunts in Colorado.

Been some of the best gear reviews on the interwebs and figured I’d have to start contributing! Also finally found the classifieds section that I’ve been missing this whole time!

Heading to WY this fall with my Dad, been out there scouting an area and pumped to get him there after waiting to draw a tag!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
TKinderman
Rice Lake, and we’ll be headed out after elk in WY up and down the WY range. Got a few spots picked out.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
From Oconto falls here; definitely good idea to get on the forums. I have learned a lot from many on here. Best of luck in WY

OP
TKinderman
Thanks for the welcome party!

go_deep, I live just North of 48 and hunt the yellow river. Neat to see the local connection with other Roksliders!

go_deep

WKR
Thanks for the welcome party!

go_deep, I live just North of 48 and hunt the yellow river. Neat to see the local connection with other Roksliders!

Funny stuff! Parents owned a dairy farm on the Yellow River just south of 18th Avenue couple miles south of you, there's where I grew up.

CodyAK

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! Was born at the old hospital behind the fairgrounds. We raised beef close to Exeland and graduated from Hayward.